Junior Internship aims at discovering competent future employees among university students from freshmen to juniors. The program provides a background of the company and offers participants a chance to engage in real work environment through field trips, mentoring activities, and participation in projects. Grab your chance to acquire valuable experience through this on-the-job training!
|Target||University students (freshmen to juniors)|
|Time||Four weeks over vacation (July-August, January-February)|
• Introduction to the internship program: Company background, vision, mid- to long-
term strategies, policies, etc.
• Field trip to Galleria stores and Hanwha Historical Museum
• Introduction to Galleria and meetings with seniors
• Participants are allocated to Hanwha Galleria teams for actual work experience
• Mentor (job-related) and buddy (work life-related) coaching
• Theme-specific projects
• Weekly pay of 300,000 won
• High-scoring trainees are given internship opportunity at Hanwha Galleria without
document screening and interview